Proposed Plenary Agenda, February 20, 2018
OPEN FLOOR PERIOD: 2:00 - 2:10 p.m.
The Open Floor Period provides an informal opportunity for campus community members to raise questions or make comments directed to Senate officers or to university administrators. Please arrive promptly at 2:00 p.m.
CALL TO ORDER: 2:10 p.m.
- Approval of the Agenda for February 20, 2018
- Approval of the Minutes for February 6, 2017
- Announcements from the Floor
- Curriculum Review and Approval Committee
- Faculty Affairs Committee
- Student Affairs Committee
- Strategic Issues Committee
- Academic Policies Committee
- Nancy Gerber, Foundations of Excellence Liaison - Report on the Foundations of Excellence First-Year Self-Study
- Grace Yoo, First-Year Experience Faculty Director; and Chris Trudell, First-Year Experience Manager – Report on Activities of the First-Year Experience Committee (2:30 p.m. time certain)
- Laura Lisy-Wagner, Secretary - Committee on Committee Report (Consent Item)
- Aimée Williams, Lead Health Educator, Health Promotion & Wellness – Report on Health Promotion & Wellness, and Food Insecurity and Homelessness at SF State
- Recommendation from the Academic Policies Committee: Proposed Revision to the Withdrawal from Courses Policy (first reading)
- Recommendation from the Curriculum Review and Approval Committee: Proposed B.S. in Apparel Design and Merchandising: Concentration in Design (first reading)
- Recommendation from the Curriculum Review and Approval Committee: Proposed B.S. in Apparel Design and Merchandising: Concentration in Merchandising (first reading)
- Recommendation from the Curriculum Review and Approval Committee: Proposed Student Field Trip Policy (first reading)
- Adjournment – no later than 5:00 p.m.