Proposed Plenary Agenda, October 2, 2018
ACADEMIC SENATE MEETING
Tuesday, October 2, 2018
SEVEN HILLS CONFERENCE CENTER
NOB HILL ROOM
2:00 – 5:00 p.m.
OPEN FLOOR PERIOD: 2:00 - 2:10 p.m.
The Open Floor Period provides an informal opportunity for campus community members to raise questions or make comments directed to Senate officers or to university administrators. Please arrive promptly at 2:00 p.m.
CALL TO ORDER: 2:10 p.m.
- Approval of the Agenda for October 2, 2018
- Approval of the Minutes for September 18, 2018
- Announcements from the Floor
- Faculty Affairs Committee
- Student Affairs Committee
- Strategic Issues Committee
- Academic Policies Committee
- Curriculum Review and Approval Committee
- Recommendation from the Academic Policies Committee - Academic Calendar for Summer 2019, consent item
- Recommendation from the Curriculum Review and Approval Committee - Certificate in Historical Research (Honors), first reading
- Christina Sabee, Dean of Equity Initiatives - SFSU Employee Ombudsperson – time certain, 2:45 p.m.
- James Martel, California Faculty Association, SFSU Chapter President – CFA update
- Jennifer Summit, Provost and VP for Academic Affairs – Academic Affairs update
- Adjournment – no later than 5:00 p.m.