Proposed Plenary Agenda, February 6, 2018
OPEN FLOOR PERIOD: 2:00 - 2:10 p.m.
The Open Floor Period provides an informal opportunity for campus community members to raise questions or make comments directed to Senate officers or to university administrators. Please arrive promptly at 2:00 p.m.
CALL TO ORDER: 2:10 p.m.
1. Approval of the Agenda for February 6, 2018
2. Approval of the Minutes for December 5, 2017
3. Announcements from the Floor
4.2. Standing Committees
4.2.1. Academic Policies Committee
4.2.2. Curriculum Review and Approval Committee
4.2.3. Faculty Affairs Committee
4.2.4. Student Affairs Committee
4.2.5. Strategic Issues Committee
5. Ann Sherman, Vice President - Administration and Finance & Jeny Patino, Executive Director - Housing, Dining & Conference Services (time certain 2:30)
6. Christine Miller, Chair of the Academic Senate of the California State University
7. Recommendation from the Curriculum Review and Approval Committee: Proposed Changes to the MS in Interdisciplinary Marine and Estuarine Sciences (second reading)
8. Recommendation from the Curriculum Review and Approval Committee: Proposed Minor in Computing Applications (second reading)
9. Recommendation from the Student Affairs Committee: Proposed Creation of a Student Health Advisory Committee (first reading)
10. Recommendation from the Academic Policies Committee: Proposed Revision to the Withdrawal from Courses Policy (first reading)
11. Adjournment – no later than 5:00 p.m.