Proposed Plenary Agenda, September 18, 2018
ACADEMIC SENATE MEETING
Tuesday, September 18, 2018
SEVEN HILLS CONFERENCE CENTER
NOB HILL ROOM
2:00 – 5:00 p.m.
OPEN FLOOR PERIOD: 2:00 - 2:10 p.m.
The Open Floor Period provides an informal opportunity for campus community members to raise questions or make comments directed to Senate officers or to university administrators. Please arrive promptly at 2:00 p.m.
CALL TO ORDER: 2:10 p.m.
- Approval of the Agenda for September 18, 2018
- Approval of the Minutes for September 4, 2018
- Announcements from the Floor
- Curriculum Review and Approval Committee
- Faculty Affairs Committee
- Student Affairs Committee
- Strategic Issues Committee
- Academic Policies Committee
- Jennifer Shea, Political Engagement & Learning Assessment Project – time certain 2:30 p.m.
- Wendy Tobias, Disability Programs & Resource Center – time certain 2:45 p.m.
- President Leslie Wong – time certain 3:00 p.m.
- Darlene Yee-Melichar, Robert Keith Collins and Dipendra Singha – Report from the Academic Senate of the California State University System
- Adjournment – no later than 3:30 p.m.
A reception for new Senators at Seven Hills will follow immediately after adjournment of the plenary.