Proposed Plenary Agenda, September 4, 2018
ACADEMIC SENATE MEETING
Tuesday, September 4, 2018
SEVEN HILLS CONFERENCE CENTER
NOB HILL ROOM
2:00 – 5:00 p.m.
OPEN FLOOR PERIOD: 2:00 - 2:10 p.m.
The Open Floor Period provides an informal opportunity for campus community members to raise questions or make comments directed to Senate officers or to university administrators. Please arrive promptly at 2:00 p.m.
CALL TO ORDER: 2:10 p.m.
- Approval of the Agenda for September 4, 2018
- Approval of the Minutes for May 8, 2018
- Announcements from the Floor
- Academic Policies Committee
- Curriculum Review and Approval Committee
- Faculty Affairs Committee
- Student Affairs Committee
- Strategic Issues Committee
- Election of at-large member to Senate Executive Committee
- Senate Standing Committee Assignments (consent item)
- VP Luoluo Hong, Student Affairs and Enrollment Management – Title IX/DHR Training for Academic Senate
- Adjournment – no later than 5:00 p.m.