1)Grajek, S. (4/10/2020) EDUCAUSE COVID-19 QuickPoll Results: Grading and Proctoring. https://er.educause.edu/blogs/2020/4/educause-covid-19-quickpoll-results-grading-and-proctoring#fn1
2) The per student exam cost often is function of the service offered and the duration of the exam. A two-hour exam with full services can cost $20 to $50 according to resources from University of Illinois and John Hopkins School of Public Health.
3) Swauger, S. (4/2/2020) Our bodies encoded: Algorithmic test proctoring in higher education. Hybrid Pedagogy. https://hybridpedagogy.org/our-bodies-encoded-algorithmic-test-proctoring-in-higher- education/
4) Bolamwini, J. & Gebru, T. (2018) Gender shades: Intersectional accuracy disparities in commercial gender classification. Proceedings of Machine Learning Research. 81(1) http://proceedings.mlr.press/v81/buolamwini18a/buolamwini18a.pdf
5) Woldeab, D. & Brothen, T. (2019) 21st century assessment: Online proctoring, test anxiety, and student performance. International Journal of E-Learning & Distance Education. 34(1) https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/EJ1227595.pdf
6) Davis, J. E. (4/16/15) The flaws of online course testing. Connected Learning Alliance. https://clalliance.org/blog/the-flaws-of-online-course-testing/
7) Reichman, H. (3/27/20) An egregious case of legal bullying. Academe Blog. https://academeblog.org/2020/03/27/an-egregious-case-of-legal-bullying/
8) Chin, M. (4/29/2020) Exam anxiety: How remote test-proctoring is creeping students out. The Verge. https://www.theverge.com/2020/4/29/21232777/examity-remote-test-proctoring-online-class- education
9) A memo from the CSU Chancellors’ Office (8/4/2020) from Alison M. Wrynn, AVP of Academic Programs, Innovations, and Faculty Development discourages the use of remote proctoring and provides a number of alternatives to remote proctoring.
10) Dyer, J. M., Pettyjohn, H. C., & Saladin, S. (2020). Academic dishonesty and testing: How student beliefs and test settings impact decisions to cheat. Journal of the National College Testing Association. 4(1). https://www.ncta-testing.org/assets/docs/JNCTA/2020%20-%20JNCTA%20-%20Academic%20Dishonesty%20and%20Testing.pdf